Type II Mountain Fork
800 950 $800.00 - $950.00
The Type II is our legendary steel mountain fork. Full custom options are available. The fork can be designed and built in tandem with your custom bicycle order or if you have a bicycle designed for a rigid fork, you can order one today. If you are planning on having us build your frame and Type II fork together, go to our frame order page. We can build a Type II for all frames that are designed for a rigid fork, and some frames designed for suspension forks.
Type II Mountain Fork Specifications
- Material: Chromoly
- Customization: Full Custom Design
- Steer Tube Length: 380mm, 420mm
- Rake: 40mm-60mm
- Axle to Crown: 390mm-430mm
- Brake: Disc IS, Caliper, Cantilever, V-Brake, Paul Components
- Axle Compatibility: 9mm QR, 15mm Thru
- Max Tire Clearance: 2.25”, 3.00”
- Wheel Size: 26”, 27.5”, 29”
- Steer Size: 1”, 1.125”, 1.5” to 1.125” Tapered
- Paint Options: Solid Color, Two-Tone
Note: Any frame designed for a suspension fork must have an overall fork length (minus the fork sag) of 17.5” or less in order to work with the Type II. Overall length of a suspension fork is measured wit ??